- Check-In is between 2pm – 7pm. Arrangements for late arrivals can be made by calling (732) 775-7525.
- Check out is 11am.
- From May 15th – September 15th, weekends require a 2 night minimum stay. Holiday weekends require a 3 night minimum stay.
- Smoking, candles, incense or open flames, are not permitted anywhere on the property. Violators will be subject to a $250 fine and asked to leave.
- We welcome children of all ages.
- Unfortunately, we cannot accommodate pets.
- We are not handicapped accessible.
- Only registered guests are permitted in the Property.
- Extra person fee is $20/night. This applies to more then two people in rooms 3,17 and 27
- A 100% deposit is required at the time of booking.
- Because the Quaker Inn is a small seasonal business, cancellations strongly impact our business. We understand that things happen but, we hope you understand that as a small seasonal business with limited availability, we must enforce our cancellation policies.
- If you cancel more then two weeks in advance you will get 100% refund. If you cancel between one and two weeks you will receive a 50% refund. Less then one week will incur a 100% charge. If the beach/boardwalk closes or if a State of Emergency is declared, cancel anytime for a 100% refund. All cancellations must be confirmed in writing by the Quaker Inn.
- Weather related cancellations: We will only waive our cancellation policy for a weather related event that is declared a state of emergency.
- Health related cancellations: Last minute cancellations due to health issues, family deaths, or other family related issues are still subject to our cancellation policy. We will make every effort to re-book your room and provide a refund.