- Check-In is between 2pm – 7pm. Arrangements for late arrivals can be made by calling (732) 775-7525.
- Check out is 11am.
- From May 15th – September 15th, weekends require a 2 night minimum stay. Holiday weekends require a 3 night minimum stay. Additionally, July and August requires a 2 night minimum.
- Smoking, candles, vaping, incense or open flames, are not permitted anywhere on the property. Violators will be subject to a $250 fine and asked to leave.
- We welcome children of all ages.
- Unfortunately, we cannot accommodate pets or wheelchairs.
- 100% deposit is required at the time of reservation.
- Only registered guests are permitted in the Property.
- Extra person fee is $20/night.
- Because the Quaker Inn is a small seasonal business, cancellations strongly impact our business. We understand that things happen but, we hope that you understand as a small seasonal business with limited availability, we must enforce our cancellation policies.
- If you cancel more than two weeks in advance you will get 100% refund. If you cancel between one and two weeks you will receive a 50% refund. Less than one week will incur a 100% charge. If the beach/boardwalk closes or if a New Jersey State of Emergency is declared, cancel anytime for a 100% refund. All cancellations must be confirmed in writing by the Quaker Inn.
- Weather related cancellations: We will only waive our cancellation policy for a weather related event that is declared a New Jersey state of emergency.
- Health related cancellations: Last minute cancellations due to health issues, family deaths, or other family related issues are still subject to our cancellation policy. We will make every effort to re-book your room and provide a refund.
- All parking in Ocean Grove is on the street, the good news is that it is free and there are no time restrictions. However, during the summer months parking spots are at a premium and could be difficult to find.